Peyton the Panda Pattern
This little panda amigurumi pattern is now available over on Etsy!
This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear, easy to read instructions, with photographs, to make an adorable crochet panda, as pictured. This pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terms.
🐼 What’s Included? 🐼
1 x A4 sized Crochet Pattern PDF (8 pages) with clear instructions and photographs to make your own crochet panda.
🐼 About this Pattern 🐼
* This amigurumi panda pattern is worked in several pieces (features, head, ears, arms, legs and body). The pieces are worked in the round.
* This project does not require a particular yarn weight – I have used DMC Natura 100% Cotton yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook to create the pandas pictured in this listing. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn.
* For this pattern you will need basic to intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, to be familiar with working in the round and know how to read written crochet patterns.
This pattern includes the following crochet terms:
– Magic Ring
– Double crochet (UK)
– Invisible decrease (Instructions included in pattern)
– Back loops only
– Slip stitch
– Fasten off
To make one panda, you will need the following materials:
– Less than 50g of yarn in your chosen colours
*(Recommended: one lighter colour, and one darker colour)
– 2.5mm Crochet Hook (or appropriate size for your chosen yarn)
– Large-eyed needle
– Toy Stuffing of your choice
– Stitch Markers
– Long-stemmed pins
– Your preferred size of safety eyes (suggested size: 7mm. Eyes can be embroidered if you do not wish to use safety eyes)
– Small amount of black embroidery thread
A preview of the first 3 pages of the PDF file that you will receive upon purchasing this pattern:
** This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished pandas if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated! **