Ozzie Octopus Pattern
Make this adorable, chubby-cheeked Ozzie amigiurumi with my pattern, now available over on Etsy!
This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear instructions, written in English, to make your very own adorable Ozzie Octopus, as pictured. This pattern uses UK crochet terms and is written in a clear, neat and easy to read style.
Ozzie is worked as one piece, in the round, from the top down and does not require a particular yarn – I have used Ricorumi DK 100% Cotton yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook to create the Ozzie pictured above. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn!
For this pattern you will need basic to intermediate crochet skills, be familiar with working in the round and know how to read written crochet patterns.
This pattern includes the following crochet terms:
– Magic Ring
– Double crochet (UK)
– Invisible decrease (Instructions included in pattern)
– 3-stitch bobble (Instructions included in pattern)
– Front loops only
– Back loops only
– Slip stitch
– Fasten off
To make one Ozzie, you would need the following materials:
– Less than 50g of yarn in your chosen colour (the Ozzie pictured in this listing was made from Ricorumi 100% Cotton DK)
– 2.5 mm crochet hook (or a hook sized according to your yarn instructions)
– Large-eyed needle
– Toy stuffing of your choice
– Stitch marker
– A pair of safety eyes (suggested safety eye size – 7 mm) (Ozzie’s eyes can also be embroidered using black embroidery thread/yarn if preferred).
A preview of the PDF file that you will receive upon purchasing this pattern:
** This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished Ozzies if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated! **