This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear, easy to read instructions with photographs, to make an adorable crochet bat as pictured. This pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terminology. The pattern also includes a handy UK – US Crochet Terminology conversion chart!
🦇 What’s Included? 🦇
1 x A4 sized Crochet Pattern PDF (5 pages) including clear instructions and photographs to make your own crochet bat, and a UK to US Crochet Terminology conversion chart.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR IS A DOWNLOADABLE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY, NOT A CROCHETED ITEM *
🦇 About this Pattern 🦇
* This amigurumi bat pattern is worked in several pieces (head and body, ears and wings). The head, body and ear pieces are worked in the round.
* This project does not require a particular yarn weight – I have used 100% Cotton DK yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook to create the bats pictured in this listing. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn.
* For this pattern you will need basic to intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, to be familiar with working in the round and know how to read written crochet patterns.
This pattern includes the following crochet techniques and stitches:
Magic Ring, Chain, Double crochet (UK), Double Treble Crochet (UK), Treble (UK), Half Treble Crochet (UK), Skip Stitch, Invisible Increase (instructions provided), Invisible Decrease (instructions provided), Slip stitch and Fasten Off.
To make one bat, you will need the following materials:
* Cotton Light Weight Yarn in:
– Scraps for blush (optional)
* 2.5 mm hook (or hook size according to yarn label)
* Toy Stuffing of your choice
* (Suggested) 6 mm Safety Eyes (or embroidery thread for facial details if preferred)
* Stitch Marker
* Large-eyed needle
* (Optional) Snap fasteners for closing wings
* This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished bats if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated!
🦇 Thank you – please enjoy making your Betty the Bat! 🦇