This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear, easy to read instructions with guide photographs to make the cute ‘Colin the Cat’ doll and accessories pictured above. This pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terminology. The pattern also includes a handy UK – US Crochet Terminology conversion chart.
* 1 x Full A4 sized Crochet Pattern PDF (19 pages) including clear instructions and photographs to make your own crochet cat doll and accessories.
* 1 x UK / US Crochet Terminology conversion chart
* This pattern also includes a page of small printables (map, tickets, ID, Journal and polaroid photos) for your finished doll.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR IS A DOWNLOADABLE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY, NOT A CROCHETED ITEM *
😻About this Pattern😻
* This amigurumi cat doll pattern is worked in several pieces (ears, head/body/arms/legs, tail, shoe details and accessories (backpack and camera)). The head, body, arms and legs are worked as one part and don’t require additional sewing.
* This project does not require a particular yarn weight, however I have used lightweight yarn (DMC Natura Just Cotton) and a 2.25 mm crochet hook to create the doll pictured in this listing and would recommend using a similar weight. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn.
* For this pattern you will need intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, to be familiar with working in the round, working in the front and back loops, and know how to read written crochet patterns.
* This pattern involves some colour work.
This pattern includes the following crochet techniques and stitches:
Working in the round, magic ring, chain, double crochet (UK), half treble crochet (UK), increase, invisible decrease (instructions provided), front loops only and back loops only, slip stitch, fasten off and colour work.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished dolls if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated! I’d love to see your finished dolls – tag me (@thefuzzybeecrochet) on Instagram so I can see and share them!
😻Thank you – please enjoy making your ‘Colin the Cat’ doll!😻