This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear, easy to read instructions, with photographs, to make your own piece of cute crochet home decor as pictured. This pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terminology. The pattern also includes a handy UK – US Crochet Terminology conversion chart.
🌈 What’s Included? 🌈
1 x A4 sized Crochet Pattern PDF including clear instructions and photographs to make your own ‘Raining Hearts’ crochet home decor
1 x UK to US Crochet Terminology conversion chart
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR IS A DOWNLOADABLE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY, NOT A CROCHETED ITEM *
💜 About this Pattern 💚
* The cloud is worked from top to bottom and the hearts are made separately. The cloud and hearts are worked in the round. You can use any colours you like to make the finished piece your own!
* This project does not require a particular yarn weight – I have used Lightweight (4 ply) 100% Cotton yarn and a 2.0 mm crochet hook to create the piece pictured in this listing. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn.
* For this pattern you will need basic to intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, to be familiar with working in the round and know how to read written crochet patterns.
This pattern includes the following crochet techniques and stitches:
Magic ring, Chain, Double crochet (UK), Increase, Decrease, Invisible Decrease (instructions provided), Slip stitch, working in the back loops, colour changes (instructions provided) and fastening off.
To make one rainbow cloud and three hearts, you will need the following materials:
* 2mm Hook (or correct size for your yarn weight)
* Your choice of yarn in:
– Colour 1 (I used pink)
– Colour 2 (I used yellow)
– Colour 3 (I used light green)
– Colour 4 (I used purple)
* Toy stuffing
* Stitch marker
* Yarn needle
* This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished pieces if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated!
💖 Thank you – please enjoy making your project! 💖