This instantly downloadable PDF crochet pattern provides clear, easy to read instructions with guide photographs, to make these cute snowman Christmas tree decorations, as pictured. This pattern is written in English and uses UK crochet terminology. The pattern also includes a handy UK – US Crochet Terminology conversion chart!
☃ What’s Included? ☃
1 x A4 sized Crochet Pattern PDF (5 pages) including clear instructions and photographs to make your own crochet snowman bauble
1 x UK to US Crochet Terminology conversion chart
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR IS A DOWNLOADABLE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY, NOT A CROCHETED ITEM *
☃ About this Pattern ☃
* This snowman tree decoration pattern is worked in several pieces (head and neck, nose, hat and scarf). The head, nose and hat pieces are worked in the round.
* This project does not require a particular yarn weight – I have used DK yarn and a 2.5 mm crochet hook to create the snowmen baubles pictured in this listing. Please refer to your yarn label to find the appropriate hook size for your chosen yarn.
* For this pattern you will need basic to intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, to be familiar with working in the round, working in the front and back loops (instructions provided!), and know how to read written crochet patterns.
This pattern includes the following crochet techniques and stitches:
Working in the round, magic Ring, chain, double crochet (UK), increase, invisible decrease (instructions provided), front loops and back loops only (instructions provided), slip stitch and fasten off.
To make one snowman bauble decoration, you will need the following materials:
* Yarn of your choice in:
– Your choice of colour for the hat and scarf
* 2.5 mm hook (or hook size according to yarn label)
* Toy Stuffing of your choice
* (Suggested) 6 mm Safety Eyes (or embroidery thread for facial details if preferred)
* Stitch Marker
* Large-eyed needle
* This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, share, translate or distribute this pattern. You may sell your finished decorations if you wish; credit to The Fuzzy Bee at www.thefuzzybee.co.uk would be appreciated!
☃ Thank you – please enjoy making your snowmen tree decorations! ☃